Does the deal seem too good to be true? Does the seller want to be paid in a way that offers no recource if the item is not as described? If the answer is yes, and you still want the item consider Escrow to complete the transaction. We are setting up the service, and for a fee will conduct it for you. Contact us if you need to exercise it, or use a third party escrow service. The few dollars spent there is well worth the not getting burned in a transaction.
Yes, check and comply with all regulations and laws. All ttransactions are limited to adults over 21, and age verification must be required on the transaction. You cannot us the US mail, it will require FedEx or UPS as well. And trading might be more approiate because of tax regulations.
Yes, anything that is NOT legal to own or transfer. Also, we understand that almost every thing is legal, somewhere in this world. So we have prohibitions on the following items being listed here on this site:
1) Explosives or Explosive devices.
2) Radioactive items that emit more radioactivity than be shipped by regular mail eg. old watch dial is permitted, 1 pound of yellow cake is not.
3) Pornography with and person in it being under 18 years of age. This includes actual photo's, movies, digital copies, simulated versions, anime or any other form.
4) Human beings of any sort, including children or babies.
5) Human organs or tissue, we know it is legal in 8 countries, but it is not legal on this site.